PAPERWORK is NO match
Closing: Until Filled
Location: Edmonton Kingsway (Hybrid)
**Please note, this is a temporary 6-month position with the possibility of extension.
You’re a multi-tasking dynamo… You’re a stickler for details, love helping others, and are as organized as you are effective. For you, no task is too big or too small. You'll be focused on maintaining records and documents for various business units, including Insurance and Legal. You’re known for your ability to stay focused (even when the task is a little repetitive) and love rolling up your sleeves to dig into a project. It’s just what you do!
WHAT MOVES YOU
- You’re a self-starter who enjoys working independently but who also loves being part of a fast-paced and dynamic team.
- You’ve got integrity and a strong work ethic in spades!
- You've been nicknamed “eagle eyes” — your attention to detail is that impressive.
- You're a master juggler — of projects, that is. Seriously, you’ve got some mad multi-tasking skills.
- You're a lifelong learner committed to development.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Reporting to the Records Information Management Supervisor, you’ll support a paperless environment, adhering to appropriate policies and procedures, all while meeting customer service level expectations.
- You'll prepare all incoming documents via paper, imports, faxes and emails for storage and confirming documents are accurate by locating information in the appropriate information system.
- You'll ensure that all documents are processed within 24 hours during normal business hours.
- You'll maintain an adequate quality level for naming and indexing.
- Deliver a TYLF (treat you like family) experience while providing courteous, professional, and timely service in all interactions with members, vendors, and within the agency.
WHAT YOU'VE DONE
- You have a diploma or certificate in Business Administration and/or records information management.
- You have at least two (2) years of directly related records information management experience under your belt.
- You’re working towards or possess the RIMS designation.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Competitive salary.
- Temporary role, with possibility of extension.
- Benefits if you choose to receive them (With payroll deductions).
- Vacation pay is added to each pay cheque.
- Great AMA discounts.
- Unlimited learning opportunities.
- Friendly smiles from all levels of the organization. 😊
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.