YOU NEVER MET A scheduling PROBLEM you COULDN’T solve!
Closing: Until Filled
Location: Edmonton South (Onsite)
**Please note: This position will require you to work flexible shifts, including evenings and weekends.
When people need advice you’re their go to and your organization skills are unmatched. You have the ability to ask the right questions and assess member/client needs to determine the best solution of province-wide road test appointments to Albertans. You enjoy planning, organizing, and coordinating. You see the big picture and ensure the right people are in the right location at the right time. You pride yourself on providing excellent customer service, you know your way around a PC, and you learn new systems easily. We’re looking for someone like you!
WHAT MOVES YOU
- You genuinely love connecting with people and in turn, connecting them with the right solution for their needs.
- You understand that part of being a strong communicator means being a great listener and asking the right questions.
- You take pride in providing customer services that exceeds expectations. Not only do you excel at meeting peoples’ needs, you’ve got a spidey senses when it comes to anticipating them.
- You thrive while multitasking – you can engage with our members on phone while you’re working on your computer
- You enjoy being a team player and having a work family.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Coordinate and oversee the administration of driver examination scheduling.
- Provide quality assurance of road test scheduling.
- Work with the Chief Examiners, employee and contract examiners to identify and address gaps in road test service delivery.
- Provide outstanding service and relevant solutions to our members while promoting AMA’s products and services.
- Help register with contract and employee driver examiners, maximizing road test appointment capability for AMA.
- Keep accurate records and perform other administrative tasks associated with the role.
- Resolve member/client concerns effectively.
- Communicate effectively with members/clients, examiners and colleagues.
- Support Provincial Call Flow both for Registry and Membership calls.
- Administrative duties in both Registries and Road Testing.
WHAT YOU’VE DONE
- A high school diploma is a must, and post-secondary education is preferred.
- You have at least two years (2) of previous customer service experience, preferably in a call centre environment.
- Having your Basic Registries certification is an asset.
- You have an understanding of driver licensing requirements and eligibility.
- Your ability to communicate clearly and with a smile in your voice is equally matched by your excellent telephone etiquette and professionalism.
- You know your way around a computer and you’re comfortable learning new applications and systems.
- You will be able to pass a Canadian Criminal Record Check.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible benefits.
- Outstanding employer-paid Retirement Savings Program.
- Great AMA discounts.
- Unlimited learning opportunities.
- Paid vacation and other paid time off including a volunteer day and Me-Day.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.