YOU'RE ALL ABOUT going THE extra MILE.
Closing: Until Filled
Location: Calgary, Crowfoot
*The hours of work for this position is 37.5 hours per week within the hours of business operations. We are currently open from 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 5pm Saturdays*
Our insurance team is looking for someone who enjoys working with people, prides themselves on excellent customer service and is interested in sales and service within the insurance industry. AMA Insurance is looking for someone who is passionate about helping our members find the right insurance solution to fit their needs. The successful applicant will help us promote AMA Insurance products and provide advice to our members to help them protect the things they care about most.
WHAT MOVES YOU
- You feel successful when everyone else succeeds and enjoy helping people through a jam in the moment and building their skills for the future.
- You’re the ultimate people person who’s great at making connections.
- You genuinely care about people, and you only offer our members products that will really make a difference in their life.
- You are passionate about sales and customer service… you can’t imagine doing anything else!
- You know your stuff when it comes to personal insurance, and you like to stay on top of the latest products and services.
- You get that even the smallest detail can make a huge difference in someone’s life.
- You understand the importance of being organized and on time (because you know it’s also important to our members).
- You're passionate about a leadership career in the insurance industry.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Report to the Manager, Insurance Agency.
- Provide service and sell personal lines, light commercial automobile, and small business insurance products.
- Identify members and potential members’ needs through active listening, information gathering, risk analysis and offer appropriate products and coverage.
- Effectively articulate product and pricing explanations to members in a simple, empathetic, and professional manner.
- Determine risk eligibility and proper classification.
- Provide subject matter expertise to management and other departments.
WHAT YOU’VE DONE
- You have a grade 12 diploma or equivalent.
- Bonus points if you have a related post-secondary education.
- You have at least 3 years of insurance industry experience.
- You have your Level 2 - General Insurance Agent Certificate of Authority.
- You have the Accident and Sickness Certificate of Authority.
- You are actively working towards, or willingness to pursue the CIP designation.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible benefits.
- Outstanding employer-paid Retirement Savings Program.
- Great AMA discounts.
- Unlimited learning opportunities.
- Paid vacation and "ME" day.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.