IS YOUR FIRST, LAST AND MIDDLE NAME.
Closing: Until filled
Location: Provincial Contact Centre
Whoever coined the phrase, “service with a smile” definitely had you in mind. You’re a multi-tasking dynamo who can manage tasks and calls while referencing databases, finding information, and providing solutions. No task is too big or too small. You’re just one of those naturally warm, friendly people who knows how to keep everyone happy. You’re just as delightful dealing with customers as well as coworkers. We are looking for someone like you to join our Contact Centre team.
WHAT MOVES YOU
- You genuinely love connecting with people and in turn, connecting them with the right solution for their needs.
- You understand that part of being a strong communicator means being a great listener and asking the right questions.
- You love communicating – verbally and through your writing.
- When it comes to providing a superior customer experience, you’re all about exceeding expectations.
- You’re a flexible team player who excels in a fast-paced environment and thrives on change.
- You’re a stickler for details and accuracy – you’re so organized that you have an uncanny ability to get your hands on the right information quickly.
- You love to have fun as much as the next person, but also know when it’s time to take the business of business seriously.
- You love the idea of being able to help people and make a difference in their day.
- You get excited at the thought of working at a place where you can grow your career.
- You enjoy being a team player and having a work family.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Provide outstanding service and relevant solutions to inquiries and emails received from fellow staff and our members.
- Assist members while promoting AMA’s products and services, and make sure members are aware of our work in the community and our advocacy efforts on their behalf.
- Process and sort mail and documents.
- Update membership information and process financial transactions.
- Have fun working in a dynamic environment.
- Work a variety of shifts (plus be able to sit for extended periods of time).
WHAT YOU’VE DONE
- You have a grade 12 diploma or equivalent.
- You have previous customer service experience, preferably in a call centre environment.
- Your ability to communicate clearly and with a smile in your voice is equally matched by your excellent telephone etiquette and professionalism.
- You know your way around a computer and you’re comfortable learning new applications and systems.
- You're no stranger to responding to business emails.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible benefits.
- Outstanding employer-paid Pension Plan.
- Great AMA discounts.
- Unlimited learning opportunities.
- Paid vacation and Me Day.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.