QUALITY you can BANK on.
Closing: Till Filled
Location: Bridgewater Bank
Are you a whiz at making well-thought-out financial decisions? Are you constantly on the lookout for inefficiencies and ways to improve business processes? If your answer is yes, then the role of Quality Assurance Associate at Bridgewater Bank is the one for you! In this role, you'll get the chance to flex your multitasking muscles and prioritize tasks like a pro in our dynamic working environment. You'll be our go-to person for first line of support and providing insights to mitigate emerging issues.
WHO IS BRIDGEWATER BANK?
Unlike a traditional bank, we have no branches. This means less time managing logistics and more time focussed on you and our ‘why’ – helping you succeed. Our focus is providing honest, straightforward service and financial solutions for everyday living and important life events.
We’re financial service experts with flexible mindsets. Being a smaller bank makes us nimble, and that means we can respond quickly with innovative approaches that don’t need to go through multiple levels of approvals.
Our customers are everything. When you become a customer of Bridgewater Bank you’re like our neighbour – even family – and we treat you that way
WHAT MOVES YOU
- You like to exceed expectations when it comes to providing a superior customer-service experience. Not only do you excel at meeting peoples' needs, but you’re also able to anticipate them.
- You're a stickler for details and accuracy — you're so organized that you have an uncanny ability to get your hands on the right information quickly.
- You're a master multi-tasker, able to manage your time, multiple files, and priorities with ease. You have no problem getting things done. And on time, too!
- You don't need anyone to light a fire under you. You know what needs to be done and you do it.
- You’re confident and comfortable sharing your ideas with others; helping the team improve operations efficiencies gives you an ultimate sense of achievement.
- You're a flexible and responsive team player who works well on your own but is just as happy collaborating in a team environment.
- You believe integrity is everything and let your superior ethics guide your decision making.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Report to Manager, Quality Assurance.
- Collaborate with the Manager of Quality Assurance to provide exceptional service that meets or exceeds client expectations.
- Oversee the mortgage disbursement process, meticulously tracking and reporting to ensure timely and accurate completion.
- Develop, maintain, and distribute daily/monthly regulatory and business reporting.
- Disburse approved Mortgage funds to solicitor through Wealthview Banking
- Monitor progress within the mortgage pipeline, providing support to associates where required.
- Conduct data audit checks on new mortgage setups to ensure compliance with established policies and regulations.
- Collaborate with Underwriting Associates and Funders to provide valuable support, identifying opportunities for improvement and promptly resolving issues.
- Uphold Bridgewater Bank's standards of excellence, consistently adhering to Corporate Compliance Requirements and embodying our values of integrity and accountability.
WHAT YOU’VE DONE
- You have post-secondary education in a relevant field (e.g., business/commerce, business management, finance, etc.) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- You bring a minimum of 5 years of experience working within a mortgage or financial institution.
- You demonstrate proficiency in various software applications, including MS Office (especially Excel), Wealthview Banking, LMS360, Filogix, etc.
- You have previous experience completing audits, showcasing your expertise in analyzing complex financial data with precision and accuracy.
- You possess sound knowledge and understanding of the Canadian financial regulatory environment, ensuring compliance with all established guidelines and regulations.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible benefits.
- Outstanding employer-paid Pension Plan.
- Great AMA discounts.
- Unlimited learning opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.