You’re PERSONABLE, PRODUCTIVE
AND PROFESSIONAL – Perfect!
Closing: Until filled
Location: Provincial Contact Centre
You’re the kind of person who loves to tackle a stack of work, making sure information gets where it needs to go, when it needs to be there. We need a go-to person like yourself to support our Registries team as an administrator. Along with providing administrative support, you’ll be responsible for staying on top of knowing AMA’s products and services and promoting them to our members. You’re a people person too, who knows everyone needs to be treated like a friend or family member.
AMA's Vehicle Registration Auto-Renew program (VRAR) is an exclusive Registry service for our members. We're seeking individuals to process renewals and handle VRAR phone inquiries and ensure a positive member experience. If you're passionate about customer service and helping others, join our team and help us make the VRAR program a seamless experience for all AMA members.
Your hours of work will be scheduled between 9 AM to 6 PM Monday to Friday (with the occasional Saturday if needed). Can’t work the full shift? Tell us when you’re available!
WHAT MOVES YOU
- You are an organized and efficient worker – nothing’s better than a stack of papers to work through every morning to keep you busy and focused.
- You’ve got mad skills when it comes to data entry and processing requirements in a fast-paced environment.
- Your attention to detail is second to none. Nothing gets past your eagle eye!
- You enjoy being a part of a team whose experience and expertise is there to tap into, and you like sharing your own knowledge and skills as well.
- You welcome the opportunity to face a challenge head-on and know how to handle even the toughest situation with patience and grace.
- You actually like staying on top of the latest policies and procedures (you’re kind of a nerd that way).
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Report to the Registry Services Supervisor.
- Provide outstanding administrative support to the Provincial Contact Centre Registries team, keeping on top of Registry operational processes and procedures, inventory management and quality controls to protect our members and the Association.
- Fulfill Vehicle Registration Auto-Renew transactions, Motor Vehicle Abstracts Requests and Alberta Health Care Applications.
- Fulfill data and processing requirements and clerical support for Member Services and Registries products and services.
- Reconcile transactions, reports, and statements to computer system and point of sale records.
WHAT YOU’VE DONE
- You’re at least 18 years old with a high school diploma.
- You’re able to acquire an updated Police Information Check (PIC).
- You have experience with application processing and data entry.
- Basic Registry Certification is an asset!
- Your awesome attitude and genuine desire to help people is what matters most in this job. If you don’t have registry certification, don't worry – we'll train you!
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible benefits.
- Outstanding employer-paid Pension Plan.
- Great AMA discounts.
- Unlimited learning opportunities.
- Paid vacation and Me Day.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.