YOU’RE passionate ABOUT ADMINISTRATIVE
Closing: Until Filled
Location: Edmonton (Remote)
You’re a multi-tasking dynamo… You’re a stickler for details, love helping others, and are as organized as you are effective. For you, no task is too big or too small, whether it’s corresponding between AMA and non-AMA companies, putting your head down and working on billing, or reviewing documents and minimizing errors. You’re known for your ability to stay focused (even when the task is a little repetitive) and love rolling up your sleeves to dig into a project. It’s just what you do! The role of the Operations Administrative Support impacts the experiences of our members, our long-term relations with them, and the ultimate impact of retention for both insurance and membership.
WHAT MOVES YOU
- You’re a self-starter who enjoys working independently but who also loves being part of a fast-paced and dynamic team.
- You’re all about customer service, whether you’re dealing with clients or vendors.
- You’ve got integrity and a strong work ethic in spades!
- You’ve been nicknamed “eagle eyes” — your attention to detail is that impressive.
- You’re a master juggler — of projects, that is. Seriously, you’ve got some mad multi-tasking skills.
- You’re a lifelong learner committed to development
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Report to Team Lead, Operations Administrative Support.
- Monitor e-mail inboxes for all centres and act on inquiries directly which includes client contact with service requests.
- Deliver accurate and prompt communications to policy holders in a timely matter including but not limited to renewal reminders, new business documents, and endorsements.
- Review documents for errors or discrepancies.
- Deliver a TYLF (treat you like family) experience while providing courteous, professional, and timely service in all interactions with members, vendors, and within the agency.
- Learn about insurance projects and procedures in order to have a working knowledge of them and support them.
WHAT YOU’VE DONE
- You have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- A valid General Insurance licence or willingness to obtain (we’ll help you earn your license!)
- You’re familiar with office-related software programs and are a wiz with Microsoft Office Suite.
- You have a general understanding of both insurance, and accounting.
- You’re comfortable with learning and becoming proficient with new systems and gaining knowledge of products and services.
- You have excellent clerical and data entry skills.
- You enjoy multitasking and using your skills to support projects and initiatives as they arise.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible benefits.
- Great AMA discounts.
- Unlimited learning opportunities.
- Paid vacation.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.