YOU'RE ALL ABOUT going THE extra MILE.
Closing: Until Filled
The Life & Health Advisor is responsible for identifying clients needs and recommending life & health insurance products to ensure the financial security of clients We’re looking for someone who is passionate about helping our clients find the right insurance solution to fit their needs, prides themselves on excellent customer service and enjoys the thrill of the sale. The successful applicant will help us promote Insurance products and provide advice to our clients to help them protect the things they care about most.
WHAT MOVES YOU
- You’re the ultimate people person who’s great at making connections.
- You genuinely care about people and you only offer our clients products that will really make a difference in their life
- You are passionate about sales and customer service… you can’t imagine doing anything else!
- You know your stuff when it comes to life and health insurance and you like to stay on top of the latest products and services.
- You get that even the smallest detail can make a huge difference in someone’s life.
- You understand the importance of being organized and on time (because you know it’s also important to our clients).
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Report to Manager, Life and Health
- Promoting, sales, and service of life & health insurance products to ensure clients live their best life and protection their financial security
- Using your knowledge of all supplier products, recommend which product is best for your client in individual situations
- Articulate how AMA products compare to those of competitors
- Accuracy and appropriate documentation with respect to both needs analysis and sales discussions with clients.
- Deliver a treat you like family and friends experience while providing courteous, professional and timely service in all member interactions electronically, in person and/or over the phone.
WHAT YOU’VE DONE
- You have a grade 12 diploma or equivalent.
- You currently hold a Life Licence Qualification Program (LLQP)
- You have an active Life and A&S licenses
- You have previous experience in the life and A&S industry
- Industry designations, such as CFP and CLU are considered assets
- You have an entrepreneurial aptitude and are results driven
- You are enthusiastic and passionate about helping clients with their life and health benefit needs
- You have excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a team and unsupervised environment
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Competitive salary and variable pay (commission).
- Flexible benefits.
- Outstanding employer-paid Pension Plan.
- Great AMA discounts.
- Unlimited learning opportunities.
- Paid vacation and floater day.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.