YOU’RE ALL ABOUT going THAT extra MILE
TO help OTHERS
Closing: Until Filled
How many times have people said to you “you’re such a good listener?” Or, “I knew I could count on you.” In fact, the only thing you love more than providing excellent customer service, is knowing you’re giving someone that important peace of mind by helping them through the claims process.
When our members are in difficult and stressful claims situations, they want to know that they’re in good hands. They want to speak to someone who knows exactly how to get them the help they need, when they need it. Those are the qualities that we’re looking for in an Automobile Claims Adjuster on our claims team.
WHAT MOVES YOU
- You excel in a fast-paced environment and are excited at the opportunity to learn something new every day.
- You enjoy working as part of dynamic, fun team, sharing knowledge and expertise.
- You genuinely care about people and have a fair and empathetic approach to helping solve their problems.
- You are a confident decision-maker using sound judgment and reason guided by your integrity and ethics.
- Your knowledge and ability to handle a variety of claims expertly will be demonstrated in every claim you touch.
- New challenges and daily deadlines? No problem to someone with your ability to multi-task and prioritize competing tasks.
- Your organization skills and time management are second to none.
WHAT YOU’VE DONE
- You have a grade 12 diploma or equivalent.
- Bonus points if you have a related post-secondary education.
- Your ability to communicate clearly is equally matched by your excellent telephone etiquette and professionalism.
- Prior insurance adjusting experience, or the will to learn.
- CIP designation (or working towards) will be considered an asset.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Reporting to the Auto Supervisor, you will provide excellent customer service to our members.
- You will clearly communicate the claims process, ensuring the member fully understands how the claim will be handled.
- You will use your investigation and negotiation skills to settle Automobile insurance claims.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible benefits.
- Outstanding employer-paid Pension Plan.
- Great AMA discounts.
- Unlimited learning opportunities.
- Paid vacation and floater day.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.