MAKING OTHERS happy IS WHAT MAKES you HAPPY.
Closing: Until Filled
Location: Calgary Main
These days, it’s kind of a cliché for someone to say that they’re a “people person”. But in your case, it’s totally true! Like the way you know how to make someone feel at home from the minute they meet you. It’s as if you have this super spidey sense that instantly understands what a person needs. And that’s perfect, because that’s exactly what you’ll be doing as a Coordinator for our Member Services team.
WHAT MOVES YOU
- You genuinely enjoy meeting new people and making a difference in their day.
- You’re a great listener and take pride in finding that perfect balance between being personable and professional.
- You’re definitely a “go-to” type of person. You’re an excellent problem solver and you know how to get things done!
- You’re not just organized – you’re a mega multi-tasker!
- While you’re able to work well independently, you love the collaboration that comes with being part of a team.
- You embrace the idea of continuous learning and personal growth.
- You’re flexible to perform a variety of functions and adjust to fluctuating activity levels.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Report to the Manager, Member Services.
- Welcome members enthusiastically and make them feel at home.
- Assess member needs so you can match them with the representative who’s most qualified to provide the best solution.
- Provide information to members regarding AMA services and the many benefits of membership.
- Engage with members in line-ups, waiting rooms and retail areas.
- Manage traffic flow and help ensure members aren’t kept waiting too long. Communicate the value of self service options such as auto-renew that will help members avoid line ups in the future.
- Make sure that our public areas are kept neat and tidy for our members so that we’re always represented in a professional manner.
- Maintain an appointment schedule.
- Perform various administrative tasks at the reception area.
WHAT YOU’VE DONE
- You have a high school diploma.
- You have a minimum of 2-3 years of retail or administrative experience.
- You have a record of proven previous customer service experience.
- You know your way around a computer and you’re comfortable learning new applications and systems.
- You’re excellent at working independently as well as part of a team.
- You have experience working in a fast paced, deadline and detail-oriented work environment.
- You are able to pass a Police Information Check.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible benefits.
- Outstanding employer-paid Pension Plan.
- Great AMA discounts.
- Unlimited learning opportunities.
- Paid vacation and floater day.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.