PLANNING dreams, FULFILLING BUCKET LISTS, ALL WHILE EARNING INCREDIBLE rewards! LIFE’S ONE BIG vacation FOR YOU.
Closing: Until Filled
Location: Remote – Servicing AMA’s Provincial Contact Centre
You’re a travel expert who loves to explore what the world has to offer – people, culture, food, adventure, beaches and sites to name a few! You always seem to know the coolest places to go and the smartest ways to get there. You’re tapped into those “hidden gem” restaurants/shops/curiosities that only the locals know about, and somehow, you always seem to score the best deals. When you aren’t travelling yourself, you’re the one telling your friends, family and anyone who will listen about how to create unique and personal travel experiences.
Guess what? We could use someone just like you!
WHAT MOVES YOU
- You’re passionate about travel (duh) and love the idea of helping others see the world – whether it’s an exotic and far-off destination or a road trip to a provincial park.
- You’re a planner, and you know how to make every trip a great and memorable experience.
- You know that even the smallest details matter and you go out of your way to make sure every one of them is covered.
- You know how to get the best deals for our members and customers – if there was an award for killer negotiation skills, you’d win top prize every time!
- You understand the importance of being organized and on time (because you know it’s important to fellow travelers).
- You’re a top performer who likes to be rewarded for your hard work – and the potential to earn uncapped bonuses with great travel perks is the name of your game!
- You care what your employer stands for and your values align with ours. Giving back to the community, giving every AMA member your best…Practically Family speaks to you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Help our members via the Provincial Contact Centre telephone channel to find the destinations, transportation and accommodations that are best-suited to their needs and budgets, along with any other travel options they’ll need along the way.
- Develop and maintain relationships with members and suppliers.
- Manage member travel reservations and other trip details.
- Strive to get the best possible value for our members.
- Provide exceptional sales and service.
- Be there for our members before, during & after their trip.
- Promote AMA’s products and services.
WHAT YOU’VE DONE
- You have a high school diploma plus some post-secondary travel education would be an asset.
- You’re no newbie – you’ve already got some solid travel experience under your belt.
- You have a good understanding of travel technology applications.
- You’re totally up-to-speed on the latest international travel products, destinations and services.
- You’ve got strong communications and sales skills, and a commitment to building your book of business.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Competitive salary.
- Benefits if you choose to receive them (with payroll deductions)
- Outstanding employer-paid Pension Plan.
- Great AMA discounts.
- Unlimited learning opportunities.
- Paid vacation and floater day.
Setting: Working from home, you would need a dedicated space where you can take phone calls without background interference. Have a high-speed Internet connection as well as a Smart phone to be able to log into our system.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.