PARTNER UP TO succeed, PRODUCE meaning AND value.
Closing: Until filled
Location: AMA Edmonton Region - Various Centers
Whoever coined the phrase, “service with a smile” definitely had you in mind. You’re just one of those naturally warm, friendly people who knows how to keep everyone happy. You are pleasant and can communicate well in person and over the phone. You have the ability to ask the right questions and assess member and business client needs to determine the best solution of AMA Registry product(s). You pride yourself on providing excellent customer service, finding ways to expand revenue, and achieving member satisfaction using your skilled sales techniques. You are a lifelong learner who seeks opportunities for training and obtaining certifications. You are driven to win people over, and you’re good at it. We’re looking for someone to join our team as a Business Specialist, Registry Services – could it be you?
WHAT MOVES YOU
- You're a flexible team player who excels in a fast-paced environment and thrives on change.
- You go above and beyond to achieve member and client satisfaction.
- You excel under pressure - in fact, you pride yourself on staying cool and calm even in the midst of chaos.
- You understand the importance of being approachable and keeping an open door to your staff.
- You are not afraid to put yourself out there – meeting new clients and sourcing potential business opportunities.
- Sales is in your blood…you can’t imagine doing anything else!
- You pride yourself on having outstanding sales and service performance.
- You’re a big picture thinker who knows how to create timelines, evaluate information, and troubleshoot in order to reach our members’ and clients’ goals.
- You recognize that everyone has a different approach to learning, and you’re able to communicate in way that everybody understands.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Reporting to the Manager of Member and Travel Services, you’ll support AMA’s strategies and plans, providing direction to increase and enhance member satisfaction, sales and revenue growth and to ensure policy and procedures are followed to protect our members and the Association.
- Provide expert sales and service delivery to all members and customers.
- Live our culture of treating others just like family and friends while proactively developing and maintaining effective customer and member relationships, including representatives and owners of Business Accounts.
- Pursue and develop new Business Account acquisition opportunities with Fleet and Corporate business customers.
- Understand and display advanced knowledge of AMA membership and benefits.
- Assess individual member, customer or Business Account customer needs and provide expert advice consistently and accurately.
- Provide options and recommendations to enhance overall member, customer, or Business Account customer Registries experience.
- Meet/exceed sales and revenue budgets while balancing expenses.
- Understand AMA’s role as agents of the Government of Alberta and support AMA’s relationship with the Government as it pertains to the provision of Registry services.
WHAT YOU'VE DONE
- You are at least 18 years of age.
- This role requires previous Registries experience & certifications.
- You’re no newbie to sales – using key performance indicators (KPI’s) to meet sales targets is in your wheelhouse.
- You possess your High School Diploma (Post-Secondary education is an asset).
- You have an updated Police Information Check (PIC)
- Your awesome attitude and genuine desire to help people is what matters most in this job. If you require re-certification in any of the following, AMA will assist:
- General registry skills certification (Basic)
- Corporate Registry Certifications – 1 and 2 (CORES 3 would be considered a strong asset)
- Commissioner for Oaths (considered an asset)
- Marriage License Commissioner
- AHW certification
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible benefits.
- Eligibility to participate in AMA’s Variable Pay program.
- Outstanding employer-paid Pension Plan.
- Great AMA discounts.
- Unlimited learning opportunities.
- Paid vacation and floater day.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.