YOU'RE A CUSTOMER SERVICE guru.
Closing: Until filled
Location: AMA Edmonton - Various Centers
Whoever coined the phrase, “service with a smile” definitely had you in mind. You’re just one of those naturally warm, friendly people who knows how to keep everyone happy. You are pleasant and can communicate well in person and over the phone. You have the ability to ask the right questions and assess member and business client needs to determine the best solution of AMA Registry product(s). You pride yourself on providing excellent customer service, finding ways to expand revenue, and achieving member satisfaction using your skilled sales techniques. You are a lifelong learner who seeks opportunities for training and obtaining certifications. You are driven to win people over, and you’re good at it. We’re looking for someone to join our team to progress to the role of a Business Specialist, Registry Services – could it be you?
*The training for this role is intended to be fast-tracked to advance the candidate forward to a Business Specialist, Registry Services position. Certifications are required and we will provide all of the necessary tools and training to complete the required items.
WHAT MOVES YOU
- You're a flexible team player who excels in a fast-paced environment and thrives on change.
- You go above and beyond to achieve member and client satisfaction.
- You excel under pressure - in fact, you pride yourself on staying cool and calm even in the midst of chaos.
- You understand the importance of being approachable and keeping an open door to your staff.
- You are not afraid to put yourself out there – meeting new clients and sourcing potential business opportunities.
- Sales is in your blood…you can’t imagine doing anything else!
- You pride yourself on having outstanding sales and service performance.
- You’re a big picture thinker who knows how to create timelines, evaluate information, and troubleshoot in order to reach our members’ and clients’ goals.
- You recognize that everyone has a different approach to learning, and you’re able to communicate in way that everybody understands.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Report to the Manager of Member and Travel Services, you’ll support AMA’s strategies and plans, providing direction to increase and enhance member satisfaction, sales and revenue growth and to ensure policy and procedures are followed to protect our members and the Association.
- Provide expert sales and service delivery to all members and customers.
- Live our culture of treating others just like family and friends while proactively developing and maintaining effective customer and member relationships, including representatives and owners of Business Accounts.
- Understand and display advanced knowledge of AMA membership and benefits.
- Complete registries, membership, product, and service transactions – accurately, confidentially and in a timely manner.
- Provide qualified assessment of Alberta Health and Wellness applications.
WHAT YOU'VE DONE
- You are at least 18 years of age.
- You possess your High School Diploma (Post-Secondary education is an asset).
- You have an updated Police Information Check (PIC).
- You’re no newbie to sales – using key performance indicators (KPI’s) to meet sales targets is in your wheelhouse.
- Previous Registry Experience is considered a strong Asset.
- Your awesome attitude and genuine desire to help people is what matters most in this job. If have the below certifications, great! If not – don’t worry, we will train you
- General registry skills certification (Basic)
- Corporate Registry Certifications – 1 and 2 (3 would be considered a strong asset)
- Commissioner for Oaths
- Marriage License Commissioner
- AHW certification
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible benefits.
- Eligibility to participate in AMA’s Variable Pay program.
- Outstanding employer-paid Pension Plan.
- Great AMA discounts.
- Unlimited learning opportunities.
- Paid vacation and floater day.