YOU'RE A CUSTOMER
Closing: Until filled
Location: AMA Calgary - Center TBD
When it comes to leading a team, you’re definitely the whole package - a team player, a supportive coach and always the enthusiastic cheerleader. You’re a natural leader who knows how to get things done and how to motivate your staff to help you do it. (And of course, you’re more than willing to roll up your own sleeves to help whenever necessary). For you, being a supervisor is all about making a positive difference for the business, members and of course in the lives of your team members.
We’re looking for a Registries Supervisor who’s ready for their next big challenge – could it be you?
WHAT MOVES YOU
- You're a flexible team player who excels in a fast-paced environment and thrives on change.
- You’re the very definition of positivity. You’re always upbeat and strive to create a fun, healthy work environment.
- One of the favourite parts of your job is being able to share your knowledge and experience to help others grow and excel in their careers.
- You excel under pressure - in fact, you pride yourself on staying cool and calm even in the midst of chaos.
- You understand the importance of being approachable and keeping an open door to your staff.
- You’re a big picture thinker who knows how to create timelines, evaluate information and troubleshoot in order to reach your team’s goals.
- You recognize that everyone has a different approach to learning, and you’re able to communicate in way that everybody understands.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Reporting to the Manager of Member and Travel Services, you’ll support AMA’s strategies and plans, providing direction to employees to help them deliver on these strategies in their everyday interactions and activities.
- Live our culture of treating others just like family and friends while maintaining high engagement and retention levels within your team.
- Assist your Manager to plan, evaluate, and improve the efficiency of business processes and procedures.
- Protect our brand image by making sure your team sticks to our Association standards and guidelines.
- Coach, mentor and develop staff.
- Provide effective performance feedback through employee recognition and rewards, and regular performance reviews.
- Work with suppliers to ensure your team receives appropriate training and has the most current product and services information.
- Keep our Members happy through operational excellence, quality service and delivering timely communications.
- Meet/exceed sales and revenue budgets while balancing expenses.
- Review performance data (financial, sales and activity reports) to monitor and measure productivity, goal achievement and overall effectiveness.
WHAT YOU'VE DONE
- You already have supervisory experience under your belt and are ready for your next big challenge.
- You have or are willing to achieve the Registry CORES Level 2 certification.
- You have an updated Police Information Check (PIC).
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible benefits.
- Outstanding employer-paid Pension Plan.
- Great AMA discounts.
- Unlimited learning opportunities.
- Paid vacation and floater day.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.