YOU’RE A self-motivated,
Closing: When Filled
Location: Edmonton South (Hybrid)
Please note this is a temporary 18-month fixed term role.
Do you love to learn and keep up to date with digital marketing, UX design, website optimization and SEO? If so, you are just the person we have been waiting for. Here’s what we need; someone who truly passionate about digital products including websites, online accounts, sales funnels, mobile apps and communities. We are looking for a new team member who will not only tell our brand story, but also has a strong focus on the overall customer journey. Our attitude is young, vibrant, energetic and change oriented.
If this kind of challenge excites you, then you might like doing this;
WHAT MOVES YOU
- You have strong interpersonal skills with a clear, positive people focus.
- You have knowledge in marketing principles.
- You have experience acting as a web master.
- You have experience working with content management systems.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments and are flexible and able to roll with changing scenarios.
- You are a doer who pushes to get the job done.
- You have a demonstrated ability in planning, scheduling and executing.
- You have the ability to think consumer first and to put yourself in their shoes.
- You are able to identify and evaluate a problem/opportunity in context of the overall strategy.
- You are a team player willing to take the lead when needed.
- You have strong verbal and written communication.
- You are a visionary and creative thinker.
- You have a solid business acumen, organizational assessment and analytical skills.
- You have a proven integrity and work ethic.
- You demonstrate an ability to produce quality results within timelines.
- You are all about the details and keeping work organized.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Report to the Manager, Digital Member Experience.
- You will work closely with marketing team, UX design team and development team to ensure the successful development and deployment of features in support of marketing campaigns, initiatives and DME projects.
- Collaborate with optimization specialists to maintain optimal sales funnels.
- Works closely with IT Product team to coordinate development efforts and clarify requirements.
- Work together with the Digital Design team to develop artifacts are in alignment with the AMA digital brand and offering a consistent experience up to date with Marketing Operations.
- Collaborate and coordinate website updates with optimization specialists to maintain landing pages, optimal sales funnels, conversion rate optimization tests, member journeys, sales communities, and mobile applications.
- Work closely with marketing departments and web related groups to deliver effective online marketing solutions.
- Work closely with IT team to coordinate development efforts and clarify requirements.
- Build strong relationships with internal departments.
- Stay on top of and the DEM roadmap and provide administrative and operational support.
WHAT YOU'VE DONE
- A university degree or post-secondary diploma in a related field such as marketing, information technology, computer science or UX design.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in website management whether as a marketer, or designer.
- Understanding of web development technology and marketing and a proven track record of developing strategic plans.
- Good knowledge of UX principles, techniques, and design concepts.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Competitive salary.
- Vacation pay is added to each paycheque.
- Benefits if you choose to receive them (with payroll deductions).
- Great AMA discounts.
- Unlimited learning opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.