You’re PASSIONATE ABOUT ADMINISTRATIVE WORK...Perfect!
Closing: When filled
Location: This role can be based out of any AMA Center
You’re a multi-tasking dynamo… You’re a stickler for details, love helping others, and are as organized as you are effective. For you, no task is too big or too small, whether it’s corresponding between AMA and our suppliers, putting your head down and working on entering data, or reviewing documents and minimizing errors. You’re known for your ability to stay focused (even when the task is a little repetitive) and love rolling up your sleeves to dig into a project. It’s just what you do! The role of the Processing Agent is primarily responsible for providing administrative support to the Member Services Travel teams by ensuring operational processes and procedures, invoicing, data entry and quality controls are in place to protect our members and the Association.
WHAT MOVES YOU
- You’re a self-starter who enjoys working independently but who also loves being part of a fast-paced and dynamic team.
- You’re all about customer service, whether you’re dealing with clients or vendors.
- You’ve got integrity and a strong work ethic in spades!
- You’ve been nicknamed “eagle eyes” — your attention to detail is that impressive.
- You’re a master juggler — of projects, that is. Seriously, you’ve got some mad multi-tasking skills.
- You’re a lifelong learner committed to development
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Report to the Manager, Member Services.
- Ensure PCI compliant policies are in place and followed
- Ensure Member Services policies and procedures are followed to ensure quality controls are in place and maintained.
- Implement privacy, compliance, and anti-money laundering procedures
- Ensure segregation of duties and quality controls are in place and maintained
- Accurate and timely data entry for travel counsellor’s client files (Processing Agent)
- BSP reconciliation
- Deliver a TYLF (treat you like family) experience while providing courteous, professional, and timely service in all interactions with members, vendors, and within the agency.
WHAT YOU’VE DONE
- You have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- You can obtain a Police Information Check (PIC).
- You have 1-2 years of retail or administrative support experience.
- You have proven customer service experience.
- You’re familiar with office-related software programs and are a wiz with Microsoft Office Suite.
- You have broad knowledge of travel products and supplier invoices.
- You have excellent clerical and data entry skills.
- Experience using ClientLinq is considered an asset.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible benefits.
- Great AMA discounts.
- Unlimited learning opportunities.
- Paid vacation.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.