YOU’LL DIRECT THE information highway!
Closing: When filled
Location: Edmonton (Provincial Contact Center)
**PLEASE NOTE: This is a 12-month Temporary role**
You’re the kind of person who loves to tackle a stack of work, making sure information gets where it needs to go, when it needs to be there. We need a go-to person like yourself to support our Registries team as an administrator. Along with providing administrative support, you’ll be responsible for staying on top of knowing AMA’s products and services and promoting them to our members. You’re a people person too, who knows everyone needs to be treated like a friend or family member.
This is a unique opportunity for casual employment. You’ll join our Auto-Renew registry team for a couple of weeks at the beginning of every month to process vehicle registration renewals. Your hours of work will be scheduled between 9 AM to 6 PM Monday to Friday (with the occasional Saturday if needed). Can’t work the full shift? Tell us when you’re available!
WHAT MOVES YOU
- You are an organized and efficient worker – nothing’s better than a stack of papers to work through every morning to keep you busy and focused.
- You’ve got mad skills when it comes to data entry and processing requirements in a fast-paced environment.
- Your attention to detail is second to none. Nothing gets past your eagle eye!
- You enjoy being a part of a team whose experience and expertise is there to tap into, and you like sharing your own knowledge and skills as well.
- You welcome the opportunity to face a challenge head-on and know how to handle even the toughest situation with patience and grace.
- You actually like staying on top of the latest policies and procedures (you’re kind of a nerd that way).
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Report to the Registry Services Supervisor
- Fulfill Vehicle Registration Auto-Renew transactions and Motor Vehicle Abstracts Requests.
- Fulfill data and processing requirements and clerical support for Alberta health care applications.
- Reconcile transactions, reports, and statements to computer system and point of sale records.
WHAT YOU’VE DONE
- You’re at least 18 years old with a high school diploma.
- You’re able to acquire an updated Police Information Check (PIC).
- You have experience with application processing and data entry.
- Basic Registry Certification is an asset!
- Your awesome attitude and genuine desire to help people is what matters most in this job. If you don’t have registry certification, don't worry – we'll train you!
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible benefits.
- Outstanding employer-paid Pension Plan.
- Great AMA discounts.
- Unlimited learning opportunities.
- Paid vacation and floater day.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.