YOU’VE GOT A talent for
DIGITAL MARKETING AND a love
Closing: Until Filled
Location: Remote ( Canada)
You understand developing and implementing successful digital advertising campaigns. This includes creating digital campaign strategies, executing plans, and maintaining and optimizing your campaigns. You also have a whole lot of experience to make actionable recommendations to provide meaningful visibility into the marketing-driven experiences of AMA’s members. Our attitude is young, vibrant, energetic and change oriented. And we are shaking things up in the dynamic, competitive world of marketing. All your activity is developed in collaboration with marketing specialists to achieve shared goals and drive business success.
**This role is a remote 18-month contract vendor / temporary employee role**
WHAT MOVES YOU
- You’re a spirited, team player (you're fun, funny and love people), who excels in a fast-paced environment and thrives on change.
- You’re constantly connected and a true digital guru.
- You’re detail oriented, someone who rolls up their sleeves and gets the job done.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments, are flexible and able to roll with changing scenarios.
- You love to share thoughts and ideas – after all, two heads are better than one.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Reports directly to Team Lead, Channel Marketing.
- Develop, implement and optimize the online advertising strategic roadmap for assigned business portfolios.
- Manage a large annual budget based on strict spend, lead generation, and sales targets.
- Measure results through a process of ‘test and learn’.
- Collaborate with marketing and subject matter experts to improve page content, lower CPC, enhance the user experience, and increase conversion rates.
- Use data from ad platforms and Google Analytics to interpret customer behavior to optimize campaign performance for all stages of the buying cycle.
- Perform continual competitor and keyword research using a variety of tools including SEMRush and Keyword Planner.
- Develop bidding strategies and manage search, display, TrueView and remarketing campaigns in major search engines.
- Actively test and analyze keywords, ad copy, landing pages and positioning to maximize results.
- Collaborate with our web analysts and development team to keep our tagging and platforms up to date for Facebook Conversion API, first party data collection, and evolving iOS and browser third-party cookie mitigations.
- Coordinate, plan and develop digital advertising campaigns and strategies.
- Research opportunities for digital advertising outside of traditional PPC placements including, but not limited to, engagement ads, takeovers, sponsored content, and digital audio opportunities.
- Report on our primary KPIs including Cost of Customer Acquisition, Cost of Lead Acquisition, Quality Score/Lost IS, CTR, and bounce.
- Create automated reports for marketing and leadership stakeholders and provide regular insights on campaign tests, campaign performance, and market trends.
- Support landing page and conversion funnel optimization through reporting and data analysis in collaboration with the marketing and optimization specialists.
WHAT YOU'VE DONE
- Related post-secondary degree or diploma in Business, Marketing, Communications or Computer Science.
- 3+ years Paid Search (PPC) marketing experience using Google, YouTube, Bing, Facebook.
- Google Analytics Certification is an asset, specifically Data Studio and Tag Manager Fundamentals.
- Familiarity with ad exchanges, rich media, web and UX design, and funnel optimization is considered an asset.
- Demonstrated track record of managing multiple paid search accounts.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Competitive salary.
- Benefits if you choose to receive them (With payroll deductions).
- Vacation pay is added to each paycheque.
- Great AMA discounts.
- Unlimited learning opportunities.
- Excellent support from AMA with our brilliant and up to date industry knowledge.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.