YOU never MET A PROBLEM
YOU COULDN’T SOLVE.
Closing: When Filled
Please note: this role is temporary and is expected to last 18-24 months.
In fact, you don’t know if you’ve ever met a problem because you only meet opportunities. You love the thought of turning ideas into real applications. You’re always on the hunt for innovative new technologies that can help people work smarter not just faster. You have a knack for data and details, without losing sight of the big picture. You’ve got the skills to coordinate a project from start to finish; you work well with a broad group of people and communicate clearly every step of the way.
WHAT MOVES YOU
- Your kind of obsessed with finding simple solutions to complicated problems, and you love explaining them in an uncomplicated way that helps others see the possibilities too.
- When it comes to documenting processes, workflows, and test scripts, you know the value of words and pictures and the importance of making sure everyone understands — even the technically-challenged people on the team.
- You like being part of projects from start to finish. You will be a key player in the implementation of Workday.
- You’re curious and thorough. You want to fully understand the business needs before offering solutions.
- You handle even the tightest deadlines with a cool head and clear vision.
- You’ve always been passionate about how technology can help solve business problems.
- You enjoy being the middle-man — the glue between the people that use a system and the technical team that builds it.
- You love to share thoughts and ideas — after all, you know that two heads are always better than one and you understand the real value of teamwork.
- You’re an effective communicator and have no issues speaking confidently to different business units.
WHAT YOU’VE DONE
- Diploma/Degree in a business-related field
- Experience with HCM implementations and Workday is preferred
- Post-secondary Business Analysis courses/certification or working towards completion.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in:
- Human Resources and Payroll applications
- Writing data base queries using SQL
- Creating ad-hoc and recurring reports using Excel and Crystal Reports
- Analysis tasks – requirements gathering, strategic analysis, trouble shooting, project testing, documenting and evaluation’
- Basic knowledge of Azure DevOps or other project management tools
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Report to the Manager, HR Administration, HRIS and Payroll.
- Interpret and document business, financial and operational requirements.
- Ensure all employee is handled in a confidential, ethical, and professional manner.
- Research and propose processes or technology-based solutions to meet business needs.
- Help manage requests for new technology solutions or enhancements to existing technology.
- Analyze the effectiveness of existing systems and develop improvement strategies.
- Plan and coordinate technical/user testing, deployment, client/user acceptance and reporting.
- Lead or support projects.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible benefits.
- Great AMA discounts.
- Unlimited learning opportunities.
- Paid vacation and floater day.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.