EMPATHETIC, ETHICAL AND EXPERIENCED? Excellent!
Closing: Until filled
You’re the type of person who likes to look at life from all angles. While things might seem black and white at first glance, you understand the importance of checking out the grey areas as well. It’s why everyone wants to have you on their team — they know you’ll always play fair. And that’s exactly the type of person we’re looking for.
WHAT MOVES YOU
- You believe integrity is everything and make it a priority to always “walk the talk”, both in your professional and personal lives.
- You’re a natural prioritizer, planner and organizer — these are just like breathing to you.
- You know that the key to building trust and strong relationships is being a great listener.
- You make decisions with a clear mind, after exploring all sides of the issue first.
- You not only have a way with people, you also have a way with words — verbal and written.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Report to the Claims Supervisor.
- Investigate, negotiate, and settle bodily injury claims in a fair and timely manner.
- Determine proper policy coverage, and where necessary, investigate, evaluate, negotiate and equitably settle all assigned liability/bodily industry claims cases.
- Work directly with claimants to resolve their Bodily Injury claims.
- Authorize and/or approve all claims payments.
- Travel (from time to time).
WHAT YOU’VE DONE
- You have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- You have your CIP designation or are actively working towards it.
- You have at least three years relatable experience.
- You’re skilled in the investigation, negotiation, and settlement of automobile and bodily injury claims.
- You have experience with claims handling, property and casualty insurance business and legal principles as it relates to the insurance business.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible benefits.
- Outstanding employer-paid Pension Plan.
- Great AMA discounts.
- Unlimited learning opportunities.
- Paid vacation and floater day.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.