YOU never MET A PROBLEM
YOU COULDN’T SOLVE
Closing: When Filled
Location: Edmonton South
In fact, you don’t know if you’ve ever met a problem because you only meet opportunities. You love the thought of turning ideas into real applications. You’re always on the hunt for innovative new technologies that can help people work smarter not just faster. You have a knack for data and details, without losing sight of the big picture. You’ve got the skills to coordinate a project from start to finish; you work well with a broad group of people and communicate clearly every step of the way.
WHAT MOVES YOU
- You’re kind of obsessed with finding simple solutions to complicated problems, and you love explaining them in an uncomplicated way that helps others see the possibilities too.
- When it comes to documenting processes, workflows and test scripts, you know the value of words and pictures and the importance of making sure everyone understands — even the technically-challenged people on the team.
- Your curiosity kicks into high gear when you talk to clients and end users because you’ve got to fully understand the business problem they are trying to solve before you can offer solutions.
- You handle even the tightest deadlines with a cool head and clear vision.
- You’ve always been passionate about how technology can help solve business problems.
- You enjoy being the middle man — the glue between the people that use a system and the technical team that builds it.
- You love to share thoughts and ideas — after all, you know that two heads are always better than one and you understand the real value of teamwork.
WHAT YOU’VE DONE
- You have a college diploma in information technology, business or an equivalent. Even better, you’ll have BA certification.
- You have at least three years under your belt and are ready for you’re next big challenge.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Report to the Associate Vice President, Digital Member Experience - Member and Travel Services.
- Gather, define and document business, financial and operational requirements.
- Research and propose processes or technology-based solutions to meet business needs.
- Help manage requests for new technology solutions or enhancements to existing technology.
- Analyze the effectiveness of existing systems and develop improvement strategies.
- Plan and coordinate technical/user testing, deployment, client/user acceptance and reporting.
- Lead or support projects.
- Please note, during the pandemic our Marketing and Analyst teams are working remotely from home.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible benefits.
- Outstanding employer-paid Pension Plan.
- Great AMA discounts.
- Unlimited learning opportunities.
- Paid vacation and floater day.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.