CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE IS your FIRST,
LAST AND MIDDLE NAME.
Closing: Untill Filled
Location: Bridgewater Bank, Calgary
Please note this is a temporary 12 month fixed term role.
When you recall the very best customer experience you ever had, you can’t help but think to yourself, “How would I have done it even better?” That’s because you’re the kind of person who believes that even if you go above and beyond, there’s always room to go a little higher and a little further. You have a passion for service excellence and helping others, and get a personal thrill out of brightening someone's day on the other end of the telephone with your friendly voice.
We're looking for someone like you to join our Customer Experience team!
WHAT MOVES YOU
- You genuinely love connecting with people over the telephone, and in turn, assisting them with the right solution for their needs.
- You know how to maintain that perfect balance between friendliness and professionalism.
- You have a knack for explaining things in a way that makes it easy for people to understand.
- You never met a problem you couldn’t solve.
- You’re just as personable on the phone as you are in person.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Report to the Manager, Customer Experience and Direct Sales.
- Promote Bridgewater Bank products and services through telephone and email channels, and help customers choose the Bridgewater Bank products that are best for them.
- Be flexible, as some of our schedules involve extended hours.
- Process customer service requests for new services, changes in existing services and any specialty requests.
- Resolve customer concerns quickly and effectively.
WHAT YOU'VE DONE
- You have a high school diploma.
- You have previous experience working in a customer service or sales role in a Contact Centre environment (even better if you’ve worked for a bank or lending institution).
- You know your way around the internet (via Internet Explorer) and are comfortable working with the Microsoft Office suite of software.
- You have excellent telephone etiquette — always polite, always professional.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Competitive Wages.
- Vacation pay is added to each paycheque.
- Great AMA discounts.
- Benefits if you choose to receive them (With payroll deductions).
- Unlimited learning opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.