WE ARE LOOKING FOR A FORWARD- thinking, FORWARD-doing LEADER.
Closing: Until Filled
Location: Edmonton South
We are looking for a proven marketing professional to join our leadership team and successfully plan and execute on marketing initiatives and strategies that build upon our unique brand promise and support the growth and strategic objectives of AMA’s diverse lines of business. You will work in partnership with the Director, Digital Member Experience and Creative Services team and will lead a large team of professionals to develop business line marketing plans and campaigns and build upon brand awareness and promotion. You’ll ensuring innovative and integrated approaches both to segmented and new member acquisition and retention through segmented and targeted reinforcement of total value of membership. This role manages business relationships with our external partners and within the advertising industry.
WHAT MOVES YOU
- You’re a spirited team leader who knows how to motivate your team to get results.
- You’re a visionary and forward thinker who is passionate about delivering innovation, quality and value in people, the brand, products and services.
- You love to share thoughts and ideas – after all, two heads are always better than one.
- You’re a natural when it comes to finding simple solutions to complicated problems and explaining them to others.
- You’re both a right-brain and a left-brain thinker and have a good balance between your innovative side and quantitative analytical abilities.
- You can strategize and execute integrated digital and traditional campaigns across a range of platforms.
- You aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves; and the works “operationalizing marketing” make you smile.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Report to the Vice President, Marketing.
- Contribute to the development of marketing vision and strategies under the direction of the Vice President, Marketing.
- Develop annual and initiative-based marketing plans by working closely with clients, leadership and relevant partners.
- Spearhead the strategic and tactical execution of marketing campaigns, including objectives, creative, media planning, tracking and reporting.
- Position products and services in the market that meet member needs, deliver business results and highlight our value proposition in alignment with our brand and values.
- Partner with the analytics team to develop segmentation strategies that align marketing activities and messaging to relevant audiences.
- Take a journey-based approach to marketing that focuses on delivering meaningful experiences and solutions at critical life moments for our members.
- Develop and support solutions that deliver on member-direct marketing and communications and Business to Business opportunities.
- Create content strategies and plans that support business strategies, add value for members and support marketing efforts and business results.
- Manage operations and/or projects within established budgets with regard for the organization’s overall financial performance.
- Drive results and growth for member engagement, top-line sales and revenues and member satisfaction, while maximizing ROI.
- Execute integrated marketing functions with a focus on quality, service excellence and efficiency for the Association.
- Develop and deliver on brand management standards, guidelines and initiatives related to brand identity and brand expression through marketing activities.
- Oversee media buying to increase marketing reach, effectiveness while reducing costs.
- Attend and/or participate at conventions, conferences, and tradeshows, preparing engaging displays and collateral as needed, and providing post-event reports and analysis.
- Establish effective marketing processes through collaboration, while effectively prioritizing projects.
- Develop and implement solutions for improved marketing functions.
- Provide leadership through coaching and mentorship to multiple teams focused on development, support, quality assurance (testing) and the member experience.
WHAT YOU'VE DONE
- You have a degree/college diploma in a relevant field, preferably focused on Marketing.
- You’re no newbie – you already have 10 years of applied and progressive leadership experience in marketing.
- You have a proven ability to handle multiple concurrent initiatives and to prioritize in a fast paced, deadline-oriented and rapidly changing business environment.
- You’ve got an exemplary work ethic, with the ability to prioritize, multi-task and produce high quality results.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible benefits.
- Outstanding employer-paid Pension Plan.
- Great AMA discounts.
- Unlimited learning opportunities.
- Paid vacation and floater day.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.